2013年3月10日日曜日

The importance to write articles in English

Since I started writing the new blog (this one), sometimes I tried writing in English.

It's not so easy to write all of the articles in English, but around 30 percent of my articles are written in English (some of then were written in both Japanese and English).

There are the English articles below.


Farewell my 22nd year. Hello my 23rd year.

Does World Journey Degrade The Value Into A Mere Consumption?

My Polish life

MY FAVORITE SONGS

I'd like to explain the difficulty of Polish grammer.

I was invited by a Polish family.

To jest moja miłość dla Polski (This is my love for Poland)

Three years has passed since...



As I continue writing articles in English, I surely recognized the importance of writing something in English.

Sometimes I check the trafic of my blog: from where the readers access.

It's not accurate information because Japanese in foreign countries also access from oversea and read articles in Japanese, but the article about "This is my love for Poland" ranks within top 10-most read articles, and constant access to English articles exists, so I'm happy to inform myself all over the world.



Speaking of using English, now I use Couchsurfing to host foreign travelers in Japan, and they often ask me if I can host him/her.

Since I opened my CS profile to everyone, I really realized the opportunity to meet with foreigners, to share our values each other, and to use English have increased.


My English is not so complete yet, but using English enlarged my world to live and my values.

As I use LinkedIn in English, sometimes I receive headhunting message from foreign countries.

Now I don't plan to work in foreign countries, but having such methods to connect with someone oversea is so precious.

From now on, I try telling my thoughts and profound values in English.

If you want to meet with me, tell me to leave comments.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿